Sunday, September 27, 2015

(Good) News!

I have some news guys. Don't worry though, it's all good! I've been doing really well lately. I've had three days this month where my head pain reached above a 4 on the pain scale (on a 1-10 scale), which was early this month. Since then, it has been 21 days straight of my head pain being at a 1 to 2. I haven't felt this good in years! So I think it's time for me to stop dwelling on the pain and start living my life. 

I will still be writing this blog, and I will still be writing about chronic illness. But I will also be writing about my new adventures as I attempt to move forward. I have some exciting things in the works and I can't wait to share them with you. I will also be cutting down on the frequency of my posts, from twice a week (every Wednesday and Sunday), to once a week (every Sunday). Unless, of course, something major happens, in which case I will post as soon as possible. 

I look forward to sharing my journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment