Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mini Update!

Part 2 of my epic Origin Story is on hold temporarily.  I'm hoping to get it up later today, but it might have to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday.  This weekend is unusually busy for me (attended 2 barbecues yesterday - I'm still counting up my mosquito bites - have another one today and a fourth tomorrow, plus the excessive amounts of homework my summer class teacher found necessary to assign during the holiday weekend), so I've made a deal with my brain that if it doesn't try to kill me at any point during the weekend, I won't complain the next inconvenient time it decides to send me to the ER (so far, it's holding up it's end of the deal moderately well).

In the mean time, please enjoy this picture I found via Super Punch:


The artist is Byron Eggenschwiler and he created it for a Discover Magazine article about chronic pain.  For more info and links, check out Super Punch's original posting.

And if I don't get around to posting Part 2 until Tuesday, Happy Fourth of July! (for the Americans) and Happy Monday! (for everyone else).

No comments:

Post a Comment